Setting Custom Paper Size for printing under XP

Hi Everyone,

Need to set a custom paper size for printing... I was
able to add a new form on the Printer Server Properties,
but when I try to set the paper size/form I defined in
the paper property of the printer itself, the form that I
defined doesnt appear on the list....

I will really appreciate your help...thanks a lot...

Marl

If form you define have bigger size that the max size support by your printer, then form will not appear in the list.

"Marlon" wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Need to set a custom paper size for printing... I was
> able to add a new form on the Printer Server Properties,
> but when I try to set the paper size/form I defined in
> the paper property of the printer itself, the form that I
> defined doesnt appear on the list....
>
> I will really appreciate your help...thanks a lot...
>
> Marl

Carolkhor