printing

I clicked on the pause printing icon, and now my printer
won't print at all. How do I solve this problem? Thank
you.

One thing you can try is stopping, then restarting the print spooler. Click START, SETTINGS,CONTROL PANEL (make sure that your control panel is switched to ClassicView), ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS, SERVICES. Scrool down to Print Spooler and select it. Click STOP the service on the left hand side (or right-click Print Spooler and lefi-click STOP). After the service has stopped, click START.