Sample fax cover pages missing in Fax Cover Page Editor

The subject says it all. When I have the Fax Cover Page Editor
open and go to File / Open to look in the Cover Page folder for
sample cover pages, there is no Cover Page folder (only My Recent
Documents, Desktop, My Desktop, My Computer).

How do I get to the sample cover pages in order to edit one of
them to use as a template?

Thanks,
George

P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address invalid.
3 answers Last reply
More about sample cover pages missing cover page editor

    There are 2 sets of coverpages, common and personal. Common are shared
    among all users on the machine. Personal are per-user. Personal cover-pages
    can be edited via the fax console application 'Tools|Personal Cover
    Pages...'. The common cover pages can only be edited by the machine
    owner/administrator.

    Fax comes pre-installed with 4 common cover pages which you can modify (if
    you're an owner/administrator) or copy to the personal cover-pages folder
    (any user). To copy common cover pages to personal, use 'Tools|Personal
    Cover Pages...' on the fax console and press the 'Copy' button.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "George" <null@null.51> wrote in message
    > The subject says it all. When I have the Fax Cover Page Editor
    > open and go to File / Open to look in the Cover Page folder for
    > sample cover pages, there is no Cover Page folder (only My Recent
    > Documents, Desktop, My Desktop, My Computer).
    >
    > How do I get to the sample cover pages in order to edit one of
    > them to use as a template?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > George
    >
    > P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address invalid.

    Thanks, Hal, appreciate the info.

    George

    "Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]" <hhh@kvoa.com> wrote in message
    > There are 2 sets of coverpages, common and personal. Common are
    shared
    > among all users on the machine. Personal are per-user. Personal
    cover-pages
    > can be edited via the fax console application 'Tools|Personal
    Cover
    > Pages...'. The common cover pages can only be edited by the
    machine
    > owner/administrator.
    >
    > Fax comes pre-installed with 4 common cover pages which you can
    modify (if
    > you're an owner/administrator) or copy to the personal
    cover-pages folder
    > (any user). To copy common cover pages to personal, use
    'Tools|Personal
    > Cover Pages...' on the fax console and press the 'Copy' button.
    >
    > Hal
    > --
    > Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    > Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX
    > Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com
    >
    > "George" <null@null.51> wrote in message
    > > The subject says it all. When I have the Fax Cover Page
    Editor
    > > open and go to File / Open to look in the Cover Page folder
    for
    > > sample cover pages, there is no Cover Page folder (only My
    Recent
    > > Documents, Desktop, My Desktop, My Computer).
    > >
    > > How do I get to the sample cover pages in order to edit one of
    > > them to use as a template?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > George
    > >
    > > P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address invalid.

  3. I have used to send cover page using pop fax com
    It can also be used by itself if you just want to send a text information to a fax machine. This new free feature saves your time and increases your productivity.

Fax Desktops Microsoft Windows XP