Sample fax cover pages missing in Fax Cover Page Editor

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

The subject says it all. When I have the Fax Cover Page Editor
open and go to File / Open to look in the Cover Page folder for
sample cover pages, there is no Cover Page folder (only My Recent
Documents, Desktop, My Desktop, My Computer).

How do I get to the sample cover pages in order to edit one of
them to use as a template?

Thanks,
George

P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address invalid.

There are 2 sets of coverpages, common and personal. Common are shared
among all users on the machine. Personal are per-user. Personal cover-pages
can be edited via the fax console application 'Tools|Personal Cover
Pages...'. The common cover pages can only be edited by the machine
owner/administrator.

Fax comes pre-installed with 4 common cover pages which you can modify (if
you're an owner/administrator) or copy to the personal cover-pages folder
(any user). To copy common cover pages to personal, use 'Tools|Personal
Cover Pages...' on the fax console and press the 'Copy' button.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"George" <null@null.51> wrote in message
> The subject says it all. When I have the Fax Cover Page Editor
> open and go to File / Open to look in the Cover Page folder for
> sample cover pages, there is no Cover Page folder (only My Recent
> Documents, Desktop, My Desktop, My Computer).
>
> How do I get to the sample cover pages in order to edit one of
> them to use as a template?
>
> Thanks,
> George
>
> P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address invalid.

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Thanks, Hal, appreciate the info.

George

"Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]" <hhh@kvoa.com> wrote in message
> There are 2 sets of coverpages, common and personal. Common are
shared
> among all users on the machine. Personal are per-user. Personal
cover-pages
> can be edited via the fax console application 'Tools|Personal
Cover
> Pages...'. The common cover pages can only be edited by the
machine
> owner/administrator.
>
> Fax comes pre-installed with 4 common cover pages which you can
modify (if
> you're an owner/administrator) or copy to the personal
cover-pages folder
> (any user). To copy common cover pages to personal, use
'Tools|Personal
> Cover Pages...' on the fax console and press the 'Copy' button.
>
> Hal
> --
> Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
> Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX
> Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com
>
> "George" <null@null.51> wrote in message
> > The subject says it all. When I have the Fax Cover Page
Editor
> > open and go to File / Open to look in the Cover Page folder
for
> > sample cover pages, there is no Cover Page folder (only My
Recent
> > Documents, Desktop, My Desktop, My Computer).
> >
> > How do I get to the sample cover pages in order to edit one of
> > them to use as a template?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > George
> >
> > P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address invalid.

michaellondon

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
I have used to send cover page using pop fax com
It can also be used by itself if you just want to send a text information to a fax machine. This new free feature saves your time and increases your productivity.