Can't delete or print

Can you please help me delete something from my printing box I have tried to right click and delete and it won't. I installed my Lenmark printer yesterday it gave out a text print with the colours and all. But today i tried to print out a picture on proper photo paper and it won't print at all. I've been through the wizard and tried everything even installing the printer again to no avail, so please can you help thankyou.
1 answer Last reply
More about delete print

    I am not sure I understand what your problem is. Perhaps there is a document
    in the spooler directory left as a result of a faulted print job. If so, and
    if it is deleted, the problem might be solved.

    Use My Computer or Windows Explorer to navigate to
    c:\windows\system32\spool\printers. Delete every file found. Restart
    Windows. Try printing.

    Let us know.
    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Tina" <Tina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can you please help me delete something from my printing box I have tried
    > to right click and delete and it won't. I installed my Lenmark printer
    > yesterday it gave out a text print with the colours and all. But today i
    > tried to print out a picture on proper photo paper and it won't print at
    > all. I've been through the wizard and tried everything even installing
    > the printer again to no avail, so please can you help thankyou.

Microsoft Printers Windows XP