This program is not responding, End Now

CC

I keep getting this message whenever I try to install my
printer or any other application. Then I get the option
to send an error report and I get kicked out of whatever
I am doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

What printer are you trying to install and which application or file are you
using to try to install?

Are you logged on as the Administrator or a User with Admin Rights?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com