HP Deskjet 812C

I've had this printer for a long time and it has always
worked well. In the last 2 weeks I can't print anything
that is windows based: Word, Notepad, etc. I can however,
print anything off the internet or ebay with no problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about deskjet 812c

    If you are just hitting the Print icon on the toolbar, use File, Print, and
    ensure you are selecting the correct printer - and that it is set as
    Default.

    If still nothing, try one uninstall and reinstall:

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Paddles" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've had this printer for a long time and it has always
    > worked well. In the last 2 weeks I can't print anything
    > that is windows based: Word, Notepad, etc. I can however,
    > print anything off the internet or ebay with no problem.

Hewlett Packard Deskjet Windows XP