HP Deskjet 812C

a b α HP
August 2, 2004 8:06:14 PM

I've had this printer for a long time and it has always
worked well. In the last 2 weeks I can't print anything
that is windows based: Word, Notepad, etc. I can however,
print anything off the internet or ebay with no problem.

More about : deskjet 812c

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 3, 2004 3:20:14 PM

If you are just hitting the Print icon on the toolbar, use File, Print, and
ensure you are selecting the correct printer - and that it is set as
Default.

If still nothing, try one uninstall and reinstall:

Cari
www.coribright.com

!