Cannot print on networked Canon LBP 750 printer from any X..

Hello,

I have a bunch of computers with XP professional and with Windows 2000 professional. All Windows 2000 Professional will print on networked Canon lbp 750 printer

But PC with XP professional Operating system cannot print on this printer.

Need help... to fix this problem.

What happens when you try to print to the PC? How many PCs are already
connected to the PC with the printer (remember, Windows 2000 Pro, like XP
Pro, has a connection limitation of 10)
--
Cari
www.coribright.com