Cannot print on networked Canon LBP 750 printer from any X..

Hello,

I have a bunch of computers with XP professional and with Windows 2000 professional. All Windows 2000 Professional will print on networked Canon lbp 750 printer

But PC with XP professional Operating system cannot print on this printer.

Need help... to fix this problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot print networked canon printer

    What happens when you try to print to the PC? How many PCs are already
    connected to the PC with the printer (remember, Windows 2000 Pro, like XP
    Pro, has a connection limitation of 10)
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Bheem" <Bheem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a bunch of computers with XP professional and with Windows 2000
    > professional. All Windows 2000 Professional will print on networked Canon
    > lbp 750 printer
    >
    > But PC with XP professional Operating system cannot print on this printer.
    >
    > Need help... to fix this problem.

Printers Windows 2000 Canon Windows XP