changing HDD on notebook Compaq Presario 18XL485

Hi,
I'd like to replace my HDD with a new one.
How to proceed to dismount that notebook ?
please, be as accurate as possible ;-)
thanks in advance

J-Paul
2 answers Last reply
More about changing notebook compaq presario 18xl485

    Might check this:

    http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/1800XL280-390/Index.pdf

    It's for some earlier 18XL series notebooks but might still apply to yours.

    HH

    "jpaul" <jpaulmolina@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'd like to replace my HDD with a new one.
    > How to proceed to dismount that notebook ?
    > please, be as accurate as possible ;-)
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > J-Paul

    Thanks so much.
    it's exactly what I was looking for.

Compaq Notebooks Presario Hard Drives Computers