changing HDD on notebook Compaq Presario 18XL485

Hi,
I'd like to replace my HDD with a new one.
How to proceed to dismount that notebook ?
please, be as accurate as possible ;-)
thanks in advance

J-Paul

hh

Might check this:

http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/1800XL280-390/Index.pdf

It's for some earlier 18XL series notebooks but might still apply to yours.

HH

"jpaul" <jpaulmolina@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'd like to replace my HDD with a new one.
> How to proceed to dismount that notebook ?
> please, be as accurate as possible ;-)
> thanks in advance
>
> J-Paul

Thanks so much.