changing HDD on notebook Compaq Presario 18XL485

Last response: in Computer Brands
November 11, 2004 10:14:00 AM

Hi,
I'd like to replace my HDD with a new one.
How to proceed to dismount that notebook ?
please, be as accurate as possible ;-)
thanks in advance

J-Paul
November 11, 2004 3:51:16 PM

Might check this:

http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/1800XL280-390...

It's for some earlier 18XL series notebooks but might still apply to yours.

HH

"jpaul" <jpaulmolina@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:D 660f736.0411110714.51a33e8c@posting.google.com...
> Hi,
> I'd like to replace my HDD with a new one.
> How to proceed to dismount that notebook ?
> please, be as accurate as possible ;-)
> thanks in advance
>
> J-Paul
Anonymous