preview faxes

i have my faxes sent through email, i download and when i open it is a blank preview. i used to use pagis viewer, but it now is opening with xp fax, can i reset to open all downloads with pagis or adobe?

Sure, just reset the file association for .TIF files to open with either
Pagis or Adobe instead of the Picture and Fax Viewer.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Received fax blank preview" <Received fax blank preview
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have my faxes sent through email, i download and when i open it is a
blank preview. i used to use pagis viewer, but it now is opening with xp
fax, can i reset to open all downloads with pagis or adobe?

Please raise issues regarding MS Windows XP faxing.

--
Anantha Yogesh

purposes only.