preview faxes

i have my faxes sent through email, i download and when i open it is a blank preview. i used to use pagis viewer, but it now is opening with xp fax, can i reset to open all downloads with pagis or adobe?
2 answers Last reply
More about preview faxes

    Sure, just reset the file association for .TIF files to open with either
    Pagis or Adobe instead of the Picture and Fax Viewer.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Received fax blank preview" <Received fax blank preview
    @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i have my faxes sent through email, i download and when i open it is a
    blank preview. i used to use pagis viewer, but it now is opening with xp
    fax, can i reset to open all downloads with pagis or adobe?

    Please raise issues regarding MS Windows XP faxing.

    --
    Anantha Yogesh

    purposes only.

    "Received fax blank preview" <Received fax blank preview
    @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i have my faxes sent through email, i download and when i open it is a
    blank preview. i used to use pagis viewer, but it now is opening with xp
    fax, can i reset to open all downloads with pagis or adobe?

Fax Microsoft Windows XP