fax wizard print preview option disappeared

August 3, 2004 12:01:40 PM

Up until 8/2 there was an option to preview my fax before
printing it. An automatic XP update appears to have
removed this option. Restoring the system does not
help.
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 11:31:18 PM

A number of standard update and repair procedures
disabled the Fax Monitor in the initial release of
Windows XP. These problems were fixed in Service Pack 1.
Make sure you apply SP1 if you notice this problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322011
You Cannot Preview a Fax in the Fax Console

This may also apply:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6d...
0a788256bc7005c3fa3/c06387f12de9fa2a88256cf60063c54d?
OpenDocument
Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after
installing Norton Internet Security

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com