fax wizard print preview option disappeared

Up until 8/2 there was an option to preview my fax before
printing it. An automatic XP update appears to have
removed this option. Restoring the system does not
help.
1 answer Last reply
More about wizard print preview option disappeared

    A number of standard update and repair procedures
    disabled the Fax Monitor in the initial release of
    Windows XP. These problems were fixed in Service Pack 1.
    Make sure you apply SP1 if you notice this problem.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322011
    You Cannot Preview a Fax in the Fax Console

    This may also apply:

    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6dafb
    0a788256bc7005c3fa3/c06387f12de9fa2a88256cf60063c54d?
    OpenDocument
    Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after
    installing Norton Internet Security

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com