Sygate question

Last response: in Networking
a b 8 Security
March 31, 2004 7:32:47 AM

Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue flashing
X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.

More about : sygate question

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 1, 2004 1:15:06 AM

It means someone is port scanning you double click and the logs will appear
and the flashing will go away.

--
'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'

"elad elkoby" <holidaysdiscount@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue
flashing
> X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 1, 2004 2:28:09 AM

Red flash is for port scan or any other security report
Blue flash only indicates traffic
--

Psyko Niko

"Luvly Jubly" <dela@vega.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
> It means someone is port scanning you double click and the logs will
appear
> and the flashing will go away.
>

> --
> 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'
>

> "elad elkoby" <holidaysdiscount@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue
> flashing
> > X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.

a b 8 Security
April 2, 2004 12:16:47 AM

I think you find that the red arrows with a blue flashing X in the middle is
in fact a port scan that is what the OP was asking.

--
"Psyko Niko" <nico.bagnati@*enlever ca*magic.fr> wrote in message
> Red flash is for port scan or any other security report
> Blue flash only indicates traffic
> --
>
> Psyko Niko
>

> "Luvly Jubly" <dela@vega.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
> > It means someone is port scanning you double click and the logs will
> appear
> > and the flashing will go away.
> >

> > --
> > 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'
> >

> > "elad elkoby" <holidaysdiscount@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue
> > flashing
> > > X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 2, 2004 11:30:19 PM

Sorry about that, must have been tired when I answered :-s

--

!