Sygate question

Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue flashing
X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about sygate question

    It means someone is port scanning you double click and the logs will appear
    and the flashing will go away.

    --
    'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'

    "elad elkoby" <holidaysdiscount@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue
    flashing
    > X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.

    Red flash is for port scan or any other security report
    Blue flash only indicates traffic
    --

    Psyko Niko

    "Luvly Jubly" <dela@vega.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
    > It means someone is port scanning you double click and the logs will
    appear
    > and the flashing will go away.
    >

    > --
    > 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'
    >

    > "elad elkoby" <holidaysdiscount@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue
    > flashing
    > > X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.

    I think you find that the red arrows with a blue flashing X in the middle is
    in fact a port scan that is what the OP was asking.

    --
    "Psyko Niko" <nico.bagnati@*enlever ca*magic.fr> wrote in message
    > Red flash is for port scan or any other security report
    > Blue flash only indicates traffic
    > --
    >
    > Psyko Niko
    >

    > "Luvly Jubly" <dela@vega.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
    > > It means someone is port scanning you double click and the logs will
    > appear
    > > and the flashing will go away.
    > >

    > > --
    > > 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'
    > >

    > > "elad elkoby" <holidaysdiscount@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hello, I have Sygate PFP. Does anyone know why there is a pale blue
    > > flashing
    > > > X in the center of the red arrows in the taskbar icon. Thanks.

    Sorry about that, must have been tired when I answered :-s

    --

    > I think you find that the red arrows with a blue flashing X in the middle
    is
    > in fact a port scan that is what the OP was asking.
    >
    > --
    > 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'
    > "Psyko Niko" <nico.bagnati@*enlever ca*magic.fr> wrote in message
    > > Red flash is for port scan or any other security report
    > > Blue flash only indicates traffic
    > > --
    > >
    > > Psyko Niko
    > >

    > > "Luvly Jubly" <dela@vega.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
    > > > It means someone is port scanning you double click and the logs will
    > > appear
    > > > and the flashing will go away.
    > > >

    > > > --
    > > > 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King'
    > > >

    > > > "elad elkoby" <holidaysdiscount@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > flashing

Firewalls Taskbar Security Networking