printer wont install

kim

I have a samsung SL-600G printer. good printer.........It
worked fine with windows 98SE

I have upgraded to xp professional & printer drivers will
not install.

Can someone help me here???

Kim

You need to UNINSTALL it first:

www.coribright.com

"kim" <kramerkm@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a samsung SL-600G printer. good printer.........It
> worked fine with windows 98SE
>
> I have upgraded to xp professional & printer drivers will
> not install.
>
> Can someone help me here???
>
> Kim

I need the same question answered only in reverse-i.e. I have xp pro and
purchased lexmark x125--cannot get to work -- driver installed, but will not
print.

Help please--tsirk

"kim" wrote:

> I have a samsung SL-600G printer. good printer.........It
> worked fine with windows 98SE
>
> I have upgraded to xp professional & printer drivers will
> not install.
>
> Can someone help me here???
>
> Kim

Try this and see if it works. It's common with Lexjunk, oops I mean
Lexmarks: