Pages printing in reverse order

New Dell computer with Windows XP, old printer HP 693C. I
used the printer driver supplied with XP.

From various programs (Juno, Word, etc.) the printer
prints page 3 first, then page 2, then page 1. Collate is
NOT checked. Do I need a different driver?
2 answers Last reply
More about pages printing reverse order

    It's always a good idea to verify with the manufacturer that you have the
    latest driver. You might also check the printer setup by first closing all
    applications, then going to Settings ... Printers ... right click on the
    printer and click properties. After making any changes, click on Apply and
    then OK.

    If it's an old printer theirs may be older than the one that came with
    WinXP.

    I noticed with my Epson C82 (not old) that the driver with XP worked, but
    the epson driver had more features.

    "Peg Mueller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > New Dell computer with Windows XP, old printer HP 693C. I
    > used the printer driver supplied with XP.
    >
    > From various programs (Juno, Word, etc.) the printer
    > prints page 3 first, then page 2, then page 1. Collate is
    > NOT checked. Do I need a different driver?

    Go to printer properties then printer prefernce and change the page order to
    "back to front".

    "Peg Mueller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > New Dell computer with Windows XP, old printer HP 693C. I
    > used the printer driver supplied with XP.
    >
    > From various programs (Juno, Word, etc.) the printer
    > prints page 3 first, then page 2, then page 1. Collate is
    > NOT checked. Do I need a different driver?

Windows XP Printers