hi,
my printer(HP laserjet 6L) started to run after i
close a blank black window with C:\Temp\F10986-1.exe.
nothing was printed on the papers though.This blank black
window keep poping up every now and then with different
command .i'm using win xp pro.please help.....

Uninstall and reinstall it:

You might also run a full antivirus check and spyware check.
www.coribright.com