Overclocking Intel D815EPEA2 Mainboard

G

Please be good and tell me it can be possible cause this damn mainboard doesn't even allow me to change anything, and I have to move a jumper to access to only some options... Please! =)

Duh, Dunno what to say, all these technological stuff eat up my money, but I love them!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Depends on which processor your using. You can overclock the FC-PGA Celerons (aka Coppermine or Celeron 2) and Pentium III -E processors by modifying the pins. Check out <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1" target="_new">THIS POST</A> and leave any questions about it in there!

Video killed my Radio Card!

Now don't say that I have a few highly overclocked Intel processors.Now Intel motherboards is another matter.
P2 350@467
P2 400@450
P3 450@657
P3 550e@869 will go higher but my memory only does 158fsb at CAS2. benchmarks are better at 869 cas2 than 914 cas3

I aint signing nothing!!!

G

Sorry, with that Intel mobo, you are SOL. Read the review of four mobos for the Tualatin on anandtech.com, it is on the home page. This is the Tualatin Board correct? I am too lazy to check. If it is, then you need a new mobo. Someone on this forum got the 1.2 Tualatin up to 1.5 or something, with an Abit ST6, which I am now planning to get. Gonna try o/c and RAID with this board, both new to me.
deez