Solved

Should I buy an Xbox 360 today?

I'm wondering whether I should get a 360, there are many rumours of a 720 coming out next year and I really don't wan't to buy something that will be outdated in a year again. I bought my original xbox in 2004, in 2005 the 360 came out...I keep asking myself if I really want a 7 year old game system and then I think to myself, no I don't. But I'm so bored with nothing to do and games are still coming out for xbox 360. My parents don't let me build a gaming pc as they think I will f it up and waste $1000 and they're suggesting I buy a laptop which I can use for university in 3 years..I want something below a $1000 that will give me a good gaming experience and an xbox seems like my best bet. What do you think?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about should xbox today
  1. get an xbox or ps3
  2. Wait and see the 720 will have backwards compatible games that includes 360 games. If not, then get a 360.

A laptop is definitely a priority in a university setting.
  3. So if the 720 is bc, then I should buy a 360?
  4. No. If the 720 is bc, then wait for it, you will be able to play an enormous amount games.
  5. $512 will get me:

-Xbox 360 250 gb
    -Kinect
    -6 games:
    Prince of Persia, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Bulletstorm, Bioshock 2, Kinect Adventures, and Ghost Recon: Future Soilder.
    -12 months of live
    -a headset
    -400 Microsoft points
    -chat pad

This offer is available till the 11th, Is it a steal? I've included taxes btw.
  6. Best answer
    Hmm, sounds good. You'd be gaming a lot, you may not concentrate on your university studies lol.
  7. Thanks for your help :D University is 3 years from now so I'm not that worried, I need something to do after I finish summer school courses. (I didn't fail, just taking grade 10 history so I can take gym).

As soon as the release of the 720 is near, I'll sell my 360 for a reasonable amount and then save for the next system, but by that point I would be very into my studies though :O
  8. Best answer selected by potato13.
  9. Alright, have fun and get your gaming on. Also, study well :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming Xbox 360 Video Games