printing with black ink only

I have a cx6400 epson printer and I have been trying to
print using black ink only for certain pages and I have
not been able to do this without the colors printing.
Can you help??
1 answer Last reply
More about printing black only

    Black only printing is usually selectable as a setting in the printer
    driver. The exact location of the setting differs. One example: Navigate to
    Start Printers and Faxes Right mouse click the printer on the list
    and choose Properties from the context menu. Printing Preferences
    Click on Black and white in the Color part of the window.

    Let us know.

    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Rhona" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a cx6400 epson printer and I have been trying to
    > print using black ink only for certain pages and I have
    > not been able to do this without the colors printing.
    > Can you help??

Microsoft Windows XP