Printing the wrong colors!

cookie

I have an HP Deskjet 960C and all of a sudden it prints everything from the
web red. All photos which I have in 'my pictures' that I try to print come
out red also. I am desperate!! Any ideas?
Thanks...
--
Cookie

Is your color ink cartridge almost empty?

"Cookie" <Cookie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an HP Deskjet 960C and all of a sudden it prints everything from
the
> web red. All photos which I have in 'my pictures' that I try to print
come
> out red also. I am desperate!! Any ideas?
> Thanks...
> --
> Cookie

cookie

Victor, my cartridges say they are at 19% for the tri-color and 15% for
black. I will change them out and see if that helps ..thank you for your
suggestion.