Printing the wrong colors!

I have an HP Deskjet 960C and all of a sudden it prints everything from the
web red. All photos which I have in 'my pictures' that I try to print come
out red also. I am desperate!! Any ideas?
Thanks...
--
Cookie
2 answers Last reply

    Is your color ink cartridge almost empty?

    "Cookie" <Cookie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have an HP Deskjet 960C and all of a sudden it prints everything from
    the
    > web red. All photos which I have in 'my pictures' that I try to print
    come
    > out red also. I am desperate!! Any ideas?
    > Thanks...
    > --
    > Cookie

    Victor, my cartridges say they are at 19% for the tri-color and 15% for
    black. I will change them out and see if that helps ..thank you for your
    suggestion.

    "Victor D." wrote:

    > Is your color ink cartridge almost empty?
    >
    > "Cookie" <Cookie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I have an HP Deskjet 960C and all of a sudden it prints everything from
    > the
    > > web red. All photos which I have in 'my pictures' that I try to print
    > come
    > > out red also. I am desperate!! Any ideas?
    > > Thanks...
    > > --
    > > Cookie

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP