Failure to print from a web page

my printer will print from Outlook Express and from Word
and Wordpad but will not print a web page: a message
states that an error has occurred in the script on this
page. Is this due to an Explorer fault?

Go here to Cari's web site and follow instructions:
http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm

"bill magill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my printer will print from Outlook Express and from Word
> and Wordpad but will not print a web page: a message
> states that an error has occurred in the script on this
> page. Is this due to an Explorer fault?

Here are some similar errors to the one listed on Cari's page and their
fixes:

Cannot Print from IE and OE
(Error: URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293176
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303360
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303486

Hal