hp660c printing every other line

August 6, 2004 1:07:01 PM

I have a HP660C printer that will only print on good quality. On draft and
normal only every other line prints. I have tried reinstalling the driver,
contacted HP and Dell and can not find out why.

Printer is old but worked well with Windows 98! I assume it must be an XP
problem,

More about : hp660c printing line

Anonymous
August 8, 2004 3:31:58 PM

Sounds like corrupted drivers. Unisntall and reinstall - correctly!

Cari
www.coribright.com

!