hp660c printing every other line

I have a HP660C printer that will only print on good quality. On draft and
normal only every other line prints. I have tried reinstalling the driver,
contacted HP and Dell and can not find out why.

Printer is old but worked well with Windows 98! I assume it must be an XP
problem,
1 answer Last reply
More about hp660c printing line

    Sounds like corrupted drivers. Unisntall and reinstall - correctly!

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a HP660C printer that will only print on good quality. On draft and
    > normal only every other line prints. I have tried reinstalling the
    > driver,
    > contacted HP and Dell and can not find out why.
    >
    > Printer is old but worked well with Windows 98! I assume it must be an XP
    > problem,

Microsoft Printers Windows XP