Sign in with
Your question

Metro 2033 or Just Cause 2?

Last response: in Video Games
June 9, 2012 4:34:24 PM

Which game should I get? Those two costs around $10 range in amazon, $9 for Metro 2033, $11 for Just cause 2. Metro 2033 was sale on steam for $5, but i missed it... Could of got that game instead. Does anyone own of those games? If you do, tell me whats good or bad about those games. And which one is better?

Here's my computer specs: (in case if you need it)

Intel core i7-2600 (non-k)
8GB DDR3 - 1333 MHz RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6770
1TB HDD in RAID 0

More about : metro 2033

June 9, 2012 8:20:40 PM

Well, that's totally an apple vs. an orange. As cheap as they are, I would recommend them both. ;) 

Metro is dark, tense, and very immersive. It's one of my favorite FPSs in life. Very story driven and linear (in a good way).

JustCause2 is just the opposite. It is the very definition of sandbox gameplay.......you can spend countless hours just exploring the mechanics of travel and making your way around the country. It's pretty to look at and really fun to play.

If I had to pick one, it would be Metro2033 for sure, but JC2 is still a really cool game.
June 9, 2012 8:33:02 PM

Stringjam said:
Well, that's totally an apple vs. an orange. As cheap as they are, I would recommend them both. ;) 

Metro is dark, tense, and very immersive. It's one of my favorite FPSs in life. Very story driven and linear (in a good way).

JustCause2 is just the opposite. It is the very definition of sandbox gameplay.......you can spend countless hours just exploring the mechanics of travel and making your way around the country. It's pretty to look at and really fun to play.

If I had to pick one, it would be Metro2033 for sure, but JC2 is still a really cool game.

I see what you mean. How long is the Metro 2033's storyline? I heard of it is very good, but i wonder how long will it take to finish it?
Related resources
June 9, 2012 8:34:32 PM

ipwn3r456 said:
Which game should I get? Those two costs around $10 range in amazon, $9 for Metro 2033, $11 for Just cause 2. Metro 2033 was sale on steam for $5, but i missed it... Could of got that game instead. Does anyone own of those games? If you do, tell me whats good or bad about those games. And which one is better?

Here's my computer specs: (in case if you need it)

Intel core i7-2600 (non-k)
8GB DDR3 - 1333 MHz RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6770
1TB HDD in RAID 0

I love Metro 2033 to bits. Short of cash? Go for that one, otherwise buy both. Lots of replay value in Metro. I've been through it 3 times, and I will play it through several times more. Cheers
June 9, 2012 8:57:45 PM

Rumbletum said:
I love Metro 2033 to bits. Short of cash? Go for that one, otherwise buy both. Lots of replay value in Metro. I've been through it 3 times, and I will play it through several times more. Cheers

Umm, looks like everyone is going for Metro 2033. But I might save more and get them both. Is both games worth the price? Metro 2033 for $9 and Just Cause 2 for $11.
!