printing from memory card

Hello All. I have just installed a new printer (Epson
2400 Photo) that has a slot & adapter for a SD memory
card. Niether the printer or computer seem to recognize
the card. The Epson instructions refer me to windows
help for more info.....I cannot find more info!

Any ideas....

Thanks.

The card slot would be recognized as a removable drive if you have a driver
for this. In order to print from the card using the PC, you need to load
the images off the card into a photo printing application, then send them to
a printer.

Check in the Device Manager for Removable Storage devices or yellow banged
devices that you need to get a driver for.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team