printing problems

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 7, 2004 3:29:01 PM

I have a Canon S400 printer in very good shape except for one thing. Most of
the time when I try to print out a document it will get to half way down the
page and it starts to do the funky chicken on me. The words on the page
become smudgy looking and then it will cut the next line in half. So as if
the top part of the words have been decapitated.
I have no idea. Any one with suggestions

More about : printing problems

Anonymous
August 8, 2004 3:28:51 PM

Corrupted drivers.