microsoft office latestversion

I am loking for copy of microsoft office the latest version

thanks

omar B

Office XP is sold at most computer stores and is readily available from MANY
vendors here on the Internet.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC NBC-IN

"omarb45" <omarb45_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> I am loking for copy of microsoft office the latest version
>
> thanks
>

> omar B

Microsoft Office 2003 is available at your local PC store.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS] wrote:
> Office XP is sold at most computer stores and is readily available
> from MANY vendors here on the Internet.
>
> Hal

Hey, Halibut, how long have you been orbiting Jupiter for? ;o)

lose his marbles?

You didn't notice that Hal got blown to smithereens in 2010 when Jupiter
became the second Sun? Alas, my fate's been foretold.