i cant install my printer

i have the disk to install my hp printer but it is saying
i dont have usb ports installed on here i have tho ports
but i no nothing about computers and i am clueless on how
to fix the usb problem. can you please help
email me at huzzybaby2011@comcast.net if you can help!!!!

please somebody help me!!!
1
answer
Last reply
More about install printer

    Right click on My Computer and select Properties. From the Hardware tab,
    click on Device Manager.

    Scroll down to the Universal Serial Bus Controllers.... click on the + to
    expand the tree. Right click on each entry in turn and select Uninstall.

    Reboot the PC. XP will re-detect and reinstall the drivers for your USB
    ports.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "huzzybaby" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have the disk to install my hp printer but it is saying
    > i dont have usb ports installed on here i have tho ports
    > but i no nothing about computers and i am clueless on how
    > to fix the usb problem. can you please help
    > email me at huzzybaby2011@comcast.net if you can help!!!!
    >
    > please somebody help me!!!

USB Printers Windows XP