Sharing Priner between two computer

I have two systems running XP (Home) using a KVM switch to share the
monitor, keyboard, and mouse. How can I share a HP 6110 (USB) all in one
pritner between the two system? The printer connects to the one computer
via USB. I have a Belkin route to connect both system to the Inernet.

Tks/Steve

Steve S. wrote:
> I have two systems running XP (Home) using a KVM switch to share the
> monitor, keyboard, and mouse. How can I share a HP 6110 (USB) all in
> one pritner between the two system? The printer connects to the one
> computer via USB. I have a Belkin route to connect both system to
> the Inernet.
>
> Tks/Steve

Please follow instructions below

If the other system is also running XP
http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Five.htm

If it's running another MS operating system (sorry I cannot assist with
Linux or any other species).
http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Six.htm

If that doesn't help, post back. Please follow the link to the other site on
those pages for more detailed networking troubleshooting.

lose his marbles?

Thank you. I already ran the Network Setup the article says don't use but
maybe I can get around it. Thanks again.