Dos print (from LPT1) to USB printer

Any help would be appreciated.

I am running Windows XP pro.
I have a Lexmark printer connected to a USB port.
I also have some DOS programs that go out to the LPT1 port
(I had to get rid of my LPT1 printer (2nd printer).
Is there any way to redirect my LPT1 output (dos) to use
the Lexmark printer (USB)?

Help

See Bruce Sanderson's article at:
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm