I have a Canon image class MP360 all in one printer & when i trie to print a
page on my computer it misses a letter on each side of the page all the way
down,
could you please help it would be much appreciated,
Thank You,
Gordie.

Use the "Fit to Page" option. Or print in landscape mode.
www.coribright.com