Epson Stylus 440

Windows XP home + Epson Stylus color 440 printer software
Can anyone tell me how, if possible, to make this combination work?

You can install the your printer through Ass printer Wizard.
Select the ' Epson stylus color ESC/P2' form the list and
you are done :)

"Pinkhat" wrote:

> Windows XP home + Epson Stylus color 440 printer software
> Can anyone tell me how, if possible, to make this combination work?

Thank You - A simple solution for a simple mind ! This solves my inability
to print in b & w in certain programs. What I am really after is the status
monitor.

"NileshKT" wrote:

> You can install the your printer through Ass printer Wizard.
> Select the ' Epson stylus color ESC/P2' form the list and
> you are done :)
>
> "Pinkhat" wrote:
>
> > Windows XP home + Epson Stylus color 440 printer software
> > Can anyone tell me how, if possible, to make this combination work?

What is an Ass printer wizard?