Add printer wizard doesn't work

August 10, 2004 10:38:02 PM

When I try to add a printer, I get an error message saying
that the operation cannot be completed. When I go into
services and try to start the print spooler, I get an 1068
error message. How can I fix this?
Anonymous
August 10, 2004 11:38:40 PM

See Bruce Sanderson's article at:

Pay particular attention to Steps 14 thru 16.
www.coribright.com

!