Add printer wizard doesn't work

When I try to add a printer, I get an error message saying
that the operation cannot be completed. When I go into
services and try to start the print spooler, I get an 1068
error message. How can I fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer wizard doesn work

    See Bruce Sanderson's article at:

    Pay particular attention to Steps 14 thru 16.
    www.coribright.com

    "Dawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to add a printer, I get an error message saying
    > that the operation cannot be completed. When I go into
    > services and try to start the print spooler, I get an 1068
    > error message. How can I fix this?

Microsoft Error Message Printers Windows XP