Does V265 have an external antenna capability?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Hello,

I'm getting a V265 and really need the extra coverage a car kit with
external antenna gives you. Its worked out well for me with my Startac and
T730. I cant tell from the pictures of thw SYN1088 cradle for the S9950 car
kit if there is an attenna connection. Can anyone comment on this?

Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about does v265 external antenna capability
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    "mryan" <mryan301@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm getting a V265 and really need the extra coverage a car kit with
    > external antenna gives you. Its worked out well for me with my Startac and
    > T730. I cant tell from the pictures of thw SYN1088 cradle for the S9950
    car
    > kit if there is an attenna connection. Can anyone comment on this?
    >
    > Mike

    Don't know if the car kit has it or not but the phone does have an external
    antenna port on it.

    KC

Verizon Motorola Internet Service Providers