Does V265 have an external antenna capability?

Last response: in Network Providers
February 24, 2005 2:01:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Hello,

I'm getting a V265 and really need the extra coverage a car kit with
external antenna gives you. Its worked out well for me with my Startac and
T730. I cant tell from the pictures of thw SYN1088 cradle for the S9950 car
kit if there is an attenna connection. Can anyone comment on this?

Mike
February 24, 2005 11:16:58 PM

"mryan" <mryan301@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting a V265 and really need the extra coverage a car kit with
> external antenna gives you. Its worked out well for me with my Startac and
> T730. I cant tell from the pictures of thw SYN1088 cradle for the S9950
car
> kit if there is an attenna connection. Can anyone comment on this?
>
> Mike

Don't know if the car kit has it or not but the phone does have an external
antenna port on it.

KC
!