Not printing

August 11, 2004 1:33:04 PM

I have a Lexmark Z32 printer yet I can only get it to print an alignment page.
All other docs are pending. Any suggestions greatly recieved

More about : printing

Anonymous
August 12, 2004 1:41:01 PM

Pat,

I recently purchased lexmark x125--without going into details--sounds the
same as your problem ( I have windows xp professional).

Any help?

tsirk

!