Fax some settings lost on reboot

I have setup Win XP pro (SP1) to send and receive faxes, everything works
perfectly, however, when I shutdown and restart the machine the fax service
will no longer send or receive. I go through the configuration wizard and
all my personal settings (ie company name, fax number, etc) are there, but
the checkboxs for "Enable Send" and "Enable Receive" are no longer checked.
Once I recheck them, anything in the fax queue begins to process.

NB my user has administrator priviliges for the domain.

Any Ideas?

Check the response for your second mail on this.