Faxing Problems

Ever since I have installed DSL I cannot seem to fax. I
was able to with Modem. They are telling me to install a
filter on my phone jack, but my wall construction does
not allow this. Has anyone encountered this problem or
maybe give me some suggestions?

Thanks Much!!
2 answers Last reply
More about faxing problems

    Fax uses a analog modem and phone line. You can install a filter, wall
    construction has nothing to do with it, if you have a analog modem in your
    computer. You can check with your DSL provider about the filter or get one
    from Radio shack. It is an in line filter. I have DSL with in line filter
    and fax fine.

    "JP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ever since I have installed DSL I cannot seem to fax. I
    > was able to with Modem. They are telling me to install a
    > filter on my phone jack, but my wall construction does
    > not allow this. Has anyone encountered this problem or
    > maybe give me some suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks Much!!

    Thank you. I will try this!!!

Fax Microsoft Windows XP