Brother HL1440 Drivers

When I try to use the add printer Wizard, I'm able to
designate "Bother" & then "HL1440"; but when I click on
the "Windows Update" button the program comes back with a
Brother Fax driver & a different secondary list that does
not contain the option of a HL1440. Any suggestions?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about brother hl1440 drivers

    there is not a driver on the Windows Update release site for the Brother
    1440. Just select the one on the list and proceed through the rest of the
    wizard.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    "RobM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to use the add printer Wizard, I'm able to
    > designate "Bother" & then "HL1440"; but when I click on
    > the "Windows Update" button the program comes back with a
    > Brother Fax driver & a different secondary list that does
    > not contain the option of a HL1440. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks

Fax Brother Drivers Windows XP