Print Spooler does not start automatically

I've posted questions before about this problem. Now I
have a suspect. The Print Spooler 'depends on' RPC service
(RPCSS), and that starts. Perhaps, tho, it has not been
started when Spooler tries to start.
Is there anything to this theory? If there is, how do I
get them started in the proper order?
Hearaoi
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler start automatically

    I suppose that the retry feature of auto-start takes care
    of this race problem.
    Hearaoi

Print Spooler Microsoft Windows XP