Print Spooler does not start automatically

I've posted questions before about this problem. Now I
have a suspect. The Print Spooler 'depends on' RPC service
(RPCSS), and that starts. Perhaps, tho, it has not been
started when Spooler tries to start.
Is there anything to this theory? If there is, how do I
get them started in the proper order?
Hearaoi

I suppose that the retry feature of auto-start takes care
of this race problem.
Hearaoi