How to print envelopes

I feel really stupid, but I just got this new computer
(Dell) with msn, and I have no idea how to print
envelopes, I can print everything else fine, except
envelopes. I have windows XP with lexmark X125 printer,
and I have looked everything for printing envelopes,
could someone please tell me where I find envelopes at.
Thank You
Connie
1 answer Last reply
More about print envelopes

    Click on the Lexmark wizard and you'll see several options to choose from,
    one to print envelops

    "connie" <conniev1123@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I feel really stupid, but I just got this new computer
    > (Dell) with msn, and I have no idea how to print
    > envelopes, I can print everything else fine, except
    > envelopes. I have windows XP with lexmark X125 printer,
    > and I have looked everything for printing envelopes,
    > could someone please tell me where I find envelopes at.
    > Thank You
    > Connie

Windows XP