How to print envelopes

I feel really stupid, but I just got this new computer
(Dell) with msn, and I have no idea how to print
envelopes, I can print everything else fine, except
envelopes. I have windows XP with lexmark X125 printer,
and I have looked everything for printing envelopes,
could someone please tell me where I find envelopes at.
Thank You
Connie

terry

Click on the Lexmark wizard and you'll see several options to choose from,
one to print envelops