LEXMARK 3200 PRINTER

August 14, 2004 12:53:11 AM

My Lexmark printer prints about 3 pages, then stops
printing. Problem:Intermittent printing occurs.
Help! Please! Glee Erdelbrock

More about : lexmark 3200 printer

August 14, 2004 9:43:20 PM

Could be many things.
What mode are you attempting to print in?
What type of ink cartridges are installed in the printer?
Are you using a Windows XP printer driver or a Lexmark
printer driver?
Are you using a Lexmark XP printer driver?
Start here:
http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/support.cgi?
ccs=229:1:0:19:0:0&emeaframe=

!