LEXMARK 3200 PRINTER

My Lexmark printer prints about 3 pages, then stops
printing. Problem:Intermittent printing occurs.
Help! Please! Glee Erdelbrock

Jim

Could be many things.
What mode are you attempting to print in?
What type of ink cartridges are installed in the printer?
Are you using a Windows XP printer driver or a Lexmark
printer driver?
Are you using a Lexmark XP printer driver?
Start here:
http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/support.cgi?
ccs=229:1:0:19:0:0&emeaframe=