Viva

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2004

I like others keep geeting this spooler error but I have
restarted the spooler with the comand prompt and with
services but to no avail. My epson printer recently died
and I installed a HP Laser printer which worked until
this am. The only thing I did prior to the error was
update to Adobe 6.0. I have gone to Cory Brights web site
but didn"t find an answer.

And which Spooler error would that be? Exact text please.....

Meanwhile, you might like to take a look at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
--
Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com

"Viva" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I like others keep geeting this spooler error but I have
> restarted the spooler with the comand prompt and with
> services but to no avail. My epson printer recently died
> and I installed a HP Laser printer which worked until
> this am. The only thing I did prior to the error was
> update to Adobe 6.0. I have gone to Cory Brights web site
> but didn"t find an answer.

Viva

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2004

Cori --Thanks so much. It was the perfect fix. I was a
little nervous but the instructions were so well written
and easy to follow---and it worked!

us;324757
>--
>Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
>www.coribright.com
>

>"Viva" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> I like others keep geeting this spooler error but I
have
>> restarted the spooler with the comand prompt and with
>> services but to no avail. My epson printer recently
died
>> and I installed a HP Laser printer which worked until
>> this am. The only thing I did prior to the error was
>> update to Adobe 6.0. I have gone to Cory Brights web
site
>> but didn"t find an answer.
>

>.

TRENDING THREADS