V710 vs. VX-8000

Does anyone have experience with both? To me it seems that the reason to go
Moto is that you must have bluetooth and the reason to go LG is for the
Videocasting. Aside from these two features, do any other reasons exist to
choose one or the other? Thanks.

They mite have crippled the bluetooth, but the ease of walking around
without a wire running to your ear is great. Now I just pop into the car
and drive.

hPn0TiQ510 wrote:
> well, verizon crippled the bluetooth, so you cant use it for data.

I don't have any experience with the V710 but from a lot of the reviews I've
read, the camera on it is not good at all. The camera on the 8000 got
excellent reviews and the pics I've taken with it came out really good. The
bluetooth isn't it's all cracked up to be as Verizon has seriously
handicapped it's use. I also had to call Verizon today over a problem with
my bill and the customer rep was asking me about the phone and I mentioned
that I loved it and didn't really care that it didn't have bluetooth and he
said that Verizon was having some problems with bluetooth. That's not a
knock against the V710 but I wouldn't use it as an advantage either. As far
as the videocasting goes, it is cool. BUT, at $15 EXTRA, I don't think it's
really worth it. When I bought the phone and signed a new contract, they
gave me 2 months free of the VCast so it's not like I'd turn that down but
I'm not going to pay for it beyond my free period.
"S.P." <schmartypantz@yahooooo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have experience with both? To me it seems that the reason to
> go Moto is that you must have bluetooth and the reason to go LG is for the
> Videocasting. Aside from these two features, do any other reasons exist
> to choose one or the other? Thanks.

Does anyone know if one has better service when in a weak cell site area?

Is either one better at not dropping calls in weak signal areas?