Printer does not show up in Control Panel:Printers

August 15, 2004 7:23:27 AM

I have a printer on my network which I "added" on my Windows XP Pro
machine as a Network Printer. I can print to it, BUT it does not show up
in the Control Panel Printer List. I can't delete jobs or even delete
the printer, if I would choose. I have read Bruce Sanderson's Web site.
My print spool is running (else I wouldn't be able to print, but I did
check it.)

Thanks for any help,
Marion
August 15, 2004 7:46:38 AM

I go to my network connections to see if I have the firewall turned on,
which I think I do. I select my High Speed/Lan connection and choose
properties. It hangs.

Marion

!