Printer does not show up in Control Panel:Printers

I have a printer on my network which I "added" on my Windows XP Pro
machine as a Network Printer. I can print to it, BUT it does not show up
in the Control Panel Printer List. I can't delete jobs or even delete
the printer, if I would choose. I have read Bruce Sanderson's Web site.
My print spool is running (else I wouldn't be able to print, but I did
check it.)

Thanks for any help,
Marion
1 answer Last reply
More about printer show control panel printers

    I go to my network connections to see if I have the firewall turned on,
    which I think I do. I select my High Speed/Lan connection and choose
    properties. It hangs.

    Marion

    Marion wrote:

    > I have a printer on my network which I "added" on my Windows XP Pro
    > machine as a Network Printer. I can print to it, BUT it does not show up
    > in the Control Panel Printer List. I can't delete jobs or even delete
    > the printer, if I would choose. I have read Bruce Sanderson's Web site.
    > My print spool is running (else I wouldn't be able to print, but I did
    > check it.)
    >
    > Thanks for any help,
    > Marion

Control Panel Printers Windows XP