Can not delete virtual printer port

USB printer does not work,in order to reinstall printers and make the
printer work again I tried to delete all printers and also de virtual usb
port.
When I delete or try to change properties I get an error message: Selected
port can not be deleted. This request is not supported" I get this also when
i try to select the properties.

Does some know how to solve my issue?

I also have this problem. Does anyone have a solution ?????