Lexmark

I have a Lexmark all in one model no x1150 that won't
print colour black is fine any ideas ?

Check in your application and in the printer driver settings to assure that
you have not selected black printing only.

Make sure the colour cartridge has inks in it, that it is installed properly
and does not have clogged nozzles/

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

"digeoff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Lexmark all in one model no x1150 that won't
> print colour black is fine any ideas ?

Its a new Cartridge (not Blocked) I've tried uninstalling
and reinstalling the printer, set everything to default
still no joy cheers for trying Tom anything else you can
think of or is it a costly phone call to lexmark?

there is no charge for Lexmark technical support for the
X1150.

Thanks for trying Tom but still the same