JB

Please pardon my ignorance (that's why I'm checking with experts), but
exactly what addresses need to be in the trusted zone in Zone Alarm? IP
address, subnet mask, default gateway, DHCP server, DNS servers, or all
of the above? I have a cable connection and have no problems, but my
wife's on DSL and is having some connection issues.

Thanks!

JB

phoenix

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:55:33 -0600, JB wrote:

> Please pardon my ignorance (that's why I'm checking with experts), but
> exactly what addresses need to be in the trusted zone in Zone Alarm? IP
> address, subnet mask, default gateway, DHCP server, DNS servers, or all
> of the above? I have a cable connection and have no problems, but my
> wife's on DSL and is having some connection issues.
>
> Thanks!
>
> JB

Hi

You need as little as possible in the Trusted Zone, ideally it should only
be your LAN subnet. Having said that you /may/ need the ISPs DNS/DHCP
servers in there if you lose your connection regularly.

What sort of problems is your wife having with her connection?

Regards

Bill