Desktop pc help?!?!

WildOne_95

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
Hi, I am currently looking to buy a desktop computer; specifically for gaming. My current desktop pc is beginning to show signs of frying on me after a little over a year. I really only have a few specific games I play on my computer such as "The Sims 3," However I am getting annoyed of constant problems. I have read many forumns that say the best gaming computer you can get for your money is by building one yourself. But that is not an option for me as I am not technically skilled and can electrocute myself just by plugging a lamp into a wall outlet. All I know though is that everytime I bought a pre-built one the clerks said it would run the game fine what they didn't say was just barely. So I was reading up on alienware and others that were ranked as good gaming computers alone. And I came across the cyberpower black pearl pc. I was just wondering if one of the two brands was a good option or if someone can help me configure one that would come out to be less than two thousand dollars.

b1bekgyawali

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
OK!! Cheap for $2000 you would be buying high end enthusiastic PC, meaning You will be running all the current games At ultra setting without breaking a sweat.

Try this website "http://www.ibuypower.com/"
Just go with their Weekly gamer special For around $1300-$1400. They will build it for you for 20$ i believe.

done and done

WildOne_95

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
Well my current computer cost 1350 dollars. And it didnt run the games so well after the initial month of installation. But okay thanks for the answer. I will check it out.

ibuy power does do decent builds but pick your parts carefully.
post the specs and we will tell you if its a good choice.
also your old pc is less than a year old return it under warranty and ask for a refund. they may turn round and refurbish it for you and then you can add new parts to it...
even if you cant build a pc theres likely a family member who can. he or she will easily be able to swap out a gfx crd or replace a psu...
what specs do you currently have as there may be no need to do a full upgrade, just replace some basics to get you some experience at remove the fear of tinkering...
i know its daunting to open a pc but really even if your not tech savy you can replace a gfx card or processor with a little help and a shaky hand ;)
its just a question of nutting up. after all if its nearly dead then you wont risk anything by killing it propperly ;)
especially if it saves you $1000