WIN XP, Fax Console Problem

Problem in WIN XP - I try to create new fax & send it to list recipients, I
take the list from outlook 2003 address book ( example 10 recipients I want
to send) , I see all fax numbers in list("Recipient Name" & "Fax Number")
continue & in last window I receive all list of fax numbers I want to send ,
press "Finish" & get "Fax Console" Window - "outbox" , here must b list of
all 10 faxes waiting to send, I get only 2 ( or 3, 5 - randome) but no one
time all 10 faxes & sending started.
How I can fix this
I allready tried to reinstall Fax Console in Windows components & defined
all settings again, not helps.
1 answer Last reply
More about console problem

    Check your recipients for a corrupt or unresolved fax address.

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "poltergeyst" <poltergeyst@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Problem in WIN XP - I try to create new fax & send it to list recipients,
    > take the list from outlook 2003 address book ( example 10 recipients I
    want
    > to send) , I see all fax numbers in list("Recipient Name" & "Fax Number")
    > continue & in last window I receive all list of fax numbers I want to send
    ,
    > press "Finish" & get "Fax Console" Window - "outbox" , here must b list of
    > all 10 faxes waiting to send, I get only 2 ( or 3, 5 - randome) but no one
    > time all 10 faxes & sending started.
    > How I can fix this
    > I allready tried to reinstall Fax Console in Windows components & defined
    > all settings again, not helps.

Fax Consoles Windows XP