where do fax consol data files live?

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I use the fax program in XP for all my faxing and it
works fine.

I realize that the sent faxes might be of value to keep /
reference.

Any idea where the fax program keeps those sent faxes and
how I can copy the file for back up?

Thanks

Faxes you have received are automatically archived in the Fax Console's
Inbox and faxes you have sent are archived in the Fax Console's Sent Items
Folder. You can easily access and save these folders from Windows Explorer.
The default location of these folders is:

<drive>:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows
NT\MSFax\

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]