Fax Services

Hi Everyone. I bought a new computer from radio shack,
and it had windows xp installed on it. What I would like
to do is install the appropriate files to send and receive
faxes. The only problem is that I do not have a windows
xp home edition cd to copy them from. Where can I get
these files from?

Can somebody help me out please.
tia

Contact RadioShack.
www.coribright.com

"Mary-Ann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone. I bought a new computer from radio shack,
> and it had windows xp installed on it. What I would like
> to do is install the appropriate files to send and receive
> faxes. The only problem is that I do not have a windows
> xp home edition cd to copy them from. Where can I get
> these files from?
>
> Can somebody help me out please.
> tia

TRENDING THREADS