Compaq Presario 6350US

LJ

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2004

Hi All...what memory chips, brands etc will interchange with this
model...2.4 , P-4 533 FSB....I believe it came with PC2100 but not sure.
Trying to resurect a second computer and having problems with the
configuration of memory. Kingston PC2700 gives me a black screen
Assistance is appreciated....

LJ...Riverside Ca.

hh

Try here: