Compaq Presario 6350US

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
November 19, 2004 8:20:02 PM

Hi All...what memory chips, brands etc will interchange with this
model...2.4 , P-4 533 FSB....I believe it came with PC2100 but not sure.
Trying to resurect a second computer and having problems with the
configuration of memory. Kingston PC2700 gives me a black screen
Assistance is appreciated....

LJ...Riverside Ca.

More about : compaq presario 6350us

November 20, 2004 1:07:49 AM