Compaq Presario 6350US

Hi All...what memory chips, brands etc will interchange with this
model...2.4 , P-4 533 FSB....I believe it came with PC2100 but not sure.
Trying to resurect a second computer and having problems with the
configuration of memory. Kingston PC2700 gives me a black screen
Assistance is appreciated....

LJ...Riverside Ca.
1 answer Last reply
More about compaq presario 6350us

    Try here:

    http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductline=Compaq%2BPresario.&mfr=Compaq&cat=&model=Presario+6350US.&submit=Go

    HH

    "LJ" <nt6b_vk7lm@dslextreme.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All...what memory chips, brands etc will interchange with this
    > model...2.4 , P-4 533 FSB....I believe it came with PC2100 but not sure.
    > Trying to resurect a second computer and having problems with the
    > configuration of memory. Kingston PC2700 gives me a black screen
    > Assistance is appreciated....
    >
    > LJ...Riverside Ca.

Compaq Presario Memory Computers