Print Screen

I would like to be able to print what I see on the screen.
It would help to document certain set-up confingurations,
etc. My "Print Screen" does not work. How can I do this
in windows XP?

>I would like to be able to print what I see on the screen.
>It would help to document certain set-up confingurations,
>etc. My "Print Screen" does not work. How can I do this
>in windows XP?

Malcolm,

To print the active window as it's displayed, press Alt+PrtScn. This
copies the active window to the clipboard as a bitmap. You can then
paste the bitmap into a graphics editor such as paint, or a word
processor that has graphic capabilities (such as Word) and print the
image from that application.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq